Restaurant Refúgio D’El Rey (former UI Station)

A haven hidden in the Vouga Valley resulting from the transformation of Ul station’s passenger building into a restoration and events organisation project.

Inaugurated in 2005, the name of the development pays homage to D. Manuel II who, on the 23rd of November 1908, attended the inaugural party of the first section of the Vouga Valley Line between Espinho and Oliveira de Azeméis.

[[{"fid":"703","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_text_file_title[und][0][value]":"RefugioDElRey","filename_field[pt-pt][0][value]":"RefugioDElRey","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"RefugioDElRey","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":"RefugioDElRey"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"RefugioDElRey","title":"RefugioDElRey","class":"colorbox media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]